Project Manager -- Sydney

| More
Sydney | Contract or Temp
Job Reference: AB5083NH
Listed: Tuesday 02 January 2018
  • 6 month contract initially, could run out to 12-18 months
  • Windows 10 upgrade
  • Global SOE deployment
Project Manager - SOE Deployment 

If you are keen to kick off your 2018 with a great new role, then look no further! We are working with our client, a well known leader in their field, to bring on board a Project Manager to lead a global SOE deployment. 

As with all things SOE 80% of the user base will be easy, the challenge comes in moving the remaining 20% who have specialist requirements and applications that need to be catered for.  You'll need to work closely with a  range of stakeholder groups across the business to ensure the project is a success and delivers the benefits put forward in the business case. 

To be considered for the role you'll need to be able to demonstrate the following skills: 
  • Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills
  • Previous experience in rolling out a SOE within a global business, preferably with Windows 10
  • The ability to deal with and communicate with people at all levels of an organisation
  • Strong problem solving skills
  • The ability to mitigate risks and resolve issues using a sensible and pragmatic approach
  • The ability to get into the detail, while keeping an eye on the big picture
  • Extensive background across infrastructure and associated technologies 
A background across various project management methodologies would be well regarded. Sound communications skills are a must! 

This is an initial 6 month engagement though is likely to extend out to 12-18 months to deliver the project. For a confidential discussion, please call Nicole, or submit your CV via the links below.
© 2018 Balance Recruitment, All Rights Reserved     Privacy